Every student in the school will undertake some trips for educational purposes offsite during the year, the majority of this are local and in the Vienna area. Students in Grades 2 to 12 also take part in one whole grade field trip per year. All of these are included within the school fees.
- Grade 2 - Pulkau/Thayatal Natural park (community building and ecology)
- Grade 3 - Purbach (community building and nature we live in)
- Grade 4 - Eisenwurzen (community building and outdoor adventure)
- Grade 5 - Bad Goisern (linked to the 'personal histories' unit of inquiry)
- Grade 6 - Altenmarkt (community building and outdoor adventure)
- Grade 7 - Gnas (community building and outdoor survival)
- Grade 8 - Rozsaszentmarton/Szilvasvarad (community building and service project)
- Grade 9 - Bad Goisern (community building and outdoor adventure)
- Grade 10 - St Gilgen (community building and water challenge- sailing/surfing)
- Grade 11 - Borsodbota/Szilvasvarad (CAS retreat)
- Grade 12 - Theory of Knowledge (TOK) retreat
There are also additional optional overnight field trips that are paid for separately.
Individual students involved in Model United Nations participate in two overseas conferences; Munich and Milan.
Sports Teams in the Danube Valley Athletic Conference (DVAC) play games and tournaments in Vienna, Salzburg, Bratislava and Budapest. The ski-team is active in the alps.
IB Diploma overnight field trips every couple of years take place in biology, geography, German, theatre and the visual arts.
IB MYP students (Grade 9 and 10) get the opportunity every other year to visit England, France or Spain
High School students also visit Romania with Project Centipede and Waluka Primary School in Kenya.