Vision, Mission, Values and Aims
- Be a world leader in international education.
- Provide a high quality international education for children of all nationalities from Early Years to Grade 12 with English as the language of instruction.
- Prepare students to become global citizens through a commitment to the development of the whole child, both as an individual and as a member of the community.
- We place students’ well-being, happiness and engagement at the core of our learning environment.
- We act with integrity, honesty, empathy, transparency and respect.
- We take responsibility for our words and actions.
- We focus on improvement and aspire to make a positive impact on ourselves, our school and the world around us.
- To strive for excellence by engaging minds, exciting learners, acting ethically and showing empathy.
- To nurture happy, well-rounded students with healthy self-esteem, we will set high expectations, recognize individuality, offer genuine leadership opportunities, celebrate successes and develop a reflective culture that enables students to learn from their experiences.
Our Vision and Mission has also been translated into the following languages: